Monday, June 26, 2006
Sino Ka Para Basahin Ito?
Oi~ meron sana akong sasabihin. Nakikinig ka ba?


You thought I never cared,
You thought I never shared,
That everytime you look at me,
I turn the other away.

You might think I've changed,
But that was never true,
Cuz everytime I think of you,
My heart gets so blue.

I never wanted to hurt you,
But I never wished to lie.
Cuz everytime I say I miss you
I knew you'd ask why.

Come Home and be with me,
Leave your worries behind.
But I had other things to do,
To validate my life.

Selfish as I may be,
I wish you'd understand.
That everytime you think I never cared,
One tear I always shed.

I've always loved you,
And that would never change.
How I wish I'd be there for you,
Comfort you, when you needed a hand.

One thing I'll always treasure,
Is to have you as my friend.
Then one day you'll hit me in the head and say,
That's for making me lonely,
That's for going astray.

Then I'd feel your gentle embrace,
See the warmth of your smile,
And I'll realize and thank God,
Now I know where I truly belong.

This is the bittersweet story,
Of my bestfriend and I.
Friendship Forever.
Friendship That Will Never Die.

[And if you get in our way,
There's nothing we can do.
But there would only be one
certified B1 & B2,
And none of them is YOU! Mwahahahaha!!!!]



***pinaghirapan inglesin ni Redge 'cenxia na po na-carried away sa last stanza. 1:32 AM
***pinagpawisang intindihin ni batang kape. mas lalong na-carried away ng itinagalog. 9:15AM
 
posted by Tekla.Inkee at 3:24:00 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments: