Sunday, August 27, 2006
1.4. Untitled
Our story was not one without any problems. Although constant bickering is part of it, another aspect would be my family. You see, I grew up very sheltered. I don't have much friends. I rarely go out and pretty much stayed at home all my life. But after I befriended Ma'am G, I started going out more. When school is done, we'd hang out at KFC or somewhere. And that's everyday, Monday through Friday. When it's weekend.. we'll still hang out with each other. Either doing groceries, going to this place, gonna buy this, going to another friend's place, and I also became Ma'am G's sidekick. She would often get little jobs like repairing computers, and buying parts, and I'm more than happy to tag along. Cuz aside from getting out of the house, and visiting new places, I'm also learning. My mama didn't approve of this. She would often torment me. How I've became 'lakwatsera,' rarely eats at home, being out late, and she wanted me to stop hanging out with my 'teacher'. I knew I had to listen to my mama's advice. But it's so unreasonable, for the first time I was enjoying myself getting to know people outside the threshold of our house. She should be proud that I'm making friends. I guess she didn't see that. I was living under her roof, I had to obey.

I mentioned the incident to bestfriend. Of course she was upset, why am I so stupid telling her such things that I know would hurt her? But I could never lie. She thought there was something wrong with her... that she was a bad influence to me. It was the first time we had a major fight. She almost stopped talking to me then, and I knew I had to do something.

Next day, I went to her place. I tried to chat her up. Still, she wouldn't say a word. I knew there's nothing else to say once she made up her mind not to talk. So I got up and said goodbye. She only smirked. I hesitantly took out a folded piece of paper out of my knapsack and put it on her lap. 'Read it,' I blurted out before running as fast as I could out of her apartment.


please don't leave me.

i remember the time i was so alone
got nobody to comfort me but then i got along

til the day you came into my life,
and showered me with love
then i've learned what life's all about

there was never a dull moment whenever i'm with you
and though some times are tough, we knew we'll get through

i just want to say thank you
for those memories we've shared
and now that everything's changed, please
know that i'm grateful I've met you.

it never failed to amaze me,
how you understand, every bit of me.
and I wanna say i love you
not because of anything else,
but because i do.

if the whole world could
see how much you mean to me
then they'll understand and just let us be.

but now that they're tearin us apart
though they've got no reasons to do so
why are we letting go?
without them knowing that we need each other?

we've been through so much together
and without you, you know i couldn't recover
all the things these people are saying
just won't stop but give me migraines~

but if i give up now,
on these heartbreaks and tears,
then i have given up on my own happiness.

~ineng


(To Be Continued)

Note: Hopefully, there are still people reading this blog. Enjoy.
All entries are original work by yours truly. So please don't post or use it without permission or proper credit to the author. Thanks!


Pinapasabi nga pla ni B2 na oki na daw sila ngaun ni mama. Baka siguro mabasa ni mama ito or meron mgsumbong, yun gusto nya lng i-klaro. Paalala lang na ung mga knkwento ko eh ung mga nakaraan. I was hoping that everything will unfold in the end. and my readers will understand each person's actions and motivations. Sabi nga nila, don't judge a blog by its 4th entry. lol. Salamat.
 
posted by Redge at 9:34:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 29 August, 2006 13:57, Blogger lheeanne

    Mukha atang madrama ang tagpong ito ah! uy dami paring nagbabasa.. baka nahihiya sila gaya ko baka me rule dito na inglesan ang usapan hahah!

     
  • At 31 August, 2006 22:34, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm,medyo naguguluhan ako kung sino si B1 at B2,(^0^);;

    pero,nakaka relate ako..kase na met ko na si Mam G...saludo ako sa kanya,she knows how to handle a person..(sipsip,hehe,para may leche flan uli) ;)

     
  • At 01 September, 2006 00:27, Blogger Sayote

    We have something in common, talagang pareho tayong 'sheltered' all our lives. ngayon lang nakalabas sa mga cocoon hehehe

     
  • At 01 September, 2006 03:48, Anonymous Anonymous

    Your story reminds me of my bestfriend, we didn't talk for a long period of time because of some misunderstanding we were not able to settle then. Through a friend we've met again in 2004..iba talaga pag kaibigan, no question asked..we hugged. Ngayon kahit magkalayo, we are still the best of friends.