Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Meant to Blog

Earlier, I was browsing and updating templates of some of my blogs, (I am writing for 4 blogs now...) and I realized that by tomorrow – May—would be the 2nd year anniversary of Without-A-Note, my personal blogging space. Bestfriend Tekla introduced me in this blogsphere, when she put up Taghirap, also known as Sabaw sa Kape. Many of you might remember that from few years ago, but after endless blog-closing and re-opening, we’ve finally renamed the blog to Getting to Know… and you’re reading THAT blog right now.

As I look back, I’m really thankful that I did start blogging. Not only did I meet people from around the world, but I gained new friends. Years before, I thought blogging would just provide an outlet for my “creative writing,” and though it does serve its purpose… I got so much more.

I learned blogging-for-profit, thanks to Mam Rems … I’ve finally visited Laguna and tasted Lambanog courtesy of Ate Rho's EB. Haha! And for the first time, I wasn’t terrified with attending a big EB and meet people when Tita Ann recently held one at MOA’s Max’s. It was actually fun.

Since I’m already thanking people, I would like to extend my gratitude to all my readers, those I’ve met and those I’m yet to meet. Thank you to the bloggers who leaves comments and even those who doesn’t, it increases my page ranking anyway. Hahahaha! I appreciate it all! Hopefully, this year… there’ll be more readers, more money, more places to visit, more friends, more ideas to learn, and the opportunity to meet people never end.

 
posted by Anonymous at 2:53:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 01 May, 2008 10:13, Anonymous Anonymous

    $10 na naman ba ito :) pa-chowking or goldilucks ka naman nyahaha