Monday, April 21, 2008
Untitled 1.7.
Who said I'm slacking!?!?!?! Here's the 7th part.

I'm trying to fast forward and get over with this... drama. ^_^

~ o ~ o ~

October 2006.

Beep.

Yahoo! Mail 1 new message(s)

It's from Ma'am G:

hello, nag-inquire na ko knina sa STI at AMA para sa comsci or IT. kaso ndi sila nagccredit ng mga computer subjects mga general subjects lang. tas ang mahal ng tuition fee:
STI - 23 units (P19,850/sem)
AMA - 18 units (P18,000/sem)
try ko makapunta sa BSU-********* tom kapag nakaescapo ako ulit ako.
Ingat ka at bait bait...god bless n gudluck :)
~ o ~ o ~

Flashback.

I turned off the engine of the car and sighed. I'm gonna miss this car so much. I remember when I first drove it to work, my boss saw it and said he can imagine me driving such car. Red and a bit sporty, he said it suits my personality perfectly. I never asked why, I should've asked then.. now I'll never know.

He's pissed at me, though I give him credit for not showing it in public. I submitted my resignation a week ago and it was quite a surprise.

Boss: *holding the letter* What is this?
Me: I'm going home... to study.
B: Why?
M: I... want to study..(?)
B: For how long?
M: Umm... two years.
B: I thought everything was good between us.
M: *bows head*
B: Why? I thought we were okay. blah. blah blah.. *continues talking* I feel like you used me.

Wait, what?!?!?! It was like in the movies, when suddenly everything comes into a halt--with that disc scratch.

I'm confused. *insert scratches head here* When did I 'used' him? Oh, because he was paying me? I thought that comes with the job, I work, he pays. I don't get it.

I knew he'd be upset, but I never expected he'll say such thing. D@mn him. Sheessh! So much for friendly goodbyes.

~ o ~ o ~

Compose.
hi. ok lng ko dito. ang lamig sobra... ...neway. k, slmat s info. oo, chek mo s BSU sana naman meron mcredit dun..sayang nman bka 1st year p rin ako mgstart. lalo ttagal.ingat k nlng din jan. bait bait...
Message Sent.

Suddenly I found myself smiling and shrugged it off. One week. Just one more week.

I'm finally going home.

(to be continued)
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:35:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 21 April, 2008 16:08, Anonymous Anonymous

    part 7 na pero ang layo pa ng kwento nyahaha.. babalik ka na ulet usa tyak lalo dami ka pang kkwento :)